life illuminate
Bob Grove

Jeep

By Bob Grove

Well, here it is. The Jeep I have now owned for about a year and a half. This is the second Jeep I have ever owned. My first Jeep was totalled in an accident in 2007 when someone decided to t-bone it. So, I then took a chance and purchased this one on eBay.
Since that time, I have probably spent more in repairs than what I originally paid for the vehicle. The biggest expense was replacing the engine after it died on our way down to southern Indiana for some family camping on Memorial Weekend.
I have generally always liked Jeeps. But in the last 3 months, I think I have spent around $5,000 on just repairs. That doesn't include repairs prior to those 3 months.
I know that every vehicle can have their problems, it just seems that this one is just trying to die and can't. I keep reviving it! Pretty soon it will be a completely new vehicle!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?